The RAZORBACK MINI LOADER is specifically built for the harsh “Australian Conditions”
With design input from highly experienced users these units are one of the most versatile machines on the market and the envy of all competitors. This new custom built model is packed with features providing it with endless uses cases and near unlimited applications. Extremely high quality construction coupled with top end componentry make this machine ideally suited to trade and commercial applications as well as the home handy person. Furthermore, this machine has been designed from the ground up with accessibility and maneuverability in mind. It will fit where other machines wont go, its engineered to last longer & will always be the last machine standing on those ultra tough job sites. You will not be let down by the Razorback.
Cement Mixer Attachment
Mix cement or mortar quickly and eaisly.
Front End Loader Bucket
Earthmove with ease, save your back!
Smooth seamless operation, you will not find this option anywhere else.
Need to move a pallet? No problem with the forklift attachment.
Rough terrain, muddy hills, this loader can handle it all! The tracks give optimal traction in all conditions.
- Multifunction Electric Servo Control Joystick – For ease of operation
- The only one in its class with Floating Bucket feature on the hydraulics – ‘a Contractors Dream’ making leveling with a bucket or smudge bar a breeze
- Direct Drive Hydraulic Pump – Sealed unit eliminates maintenance & the need for a drive belt , (Don’t be fooled by those cheap belt drive copies they may look similar but they are not made to last)
- Australian standard high quality JIC fittings used throughout hydraulic system – For ease of hose replacement
- Versatile 4 in 1 Bucket as Standard Feature – Suited for grading, scraping, grappling, dozing dirt or material spreading, and most construction work. Two hose hydraulic connection makes attachment quick and simple.
- Larger 400kg load carrying capacity
- Well balanced for turning & traversing with loads
- Thick industrial quality powder coating prevents corrosion
- USA built Briggs and Stratton Vanguard Commercial 23hp 4-stroke engine
- Key start ignition
- Japanese NSK bearings throughout
- USA Permco hydraulic oil pump (18MPa)
- Parker hydraulic hoses
- Oil cooler and radiator upgraded for harsh Australian climate
- Upgraded Donaldson cyclonic air filtration system.
- Machine Load Capacity – 400 Kg
- Speed – 0-4 km/hr
- Engine – Imported USA Briggs and Stratton 23hp Vanguard V-twin Engine
- Fuel – Petrol
- Fuel Tank – Volume 23L
- Starter – Key start
- Battery – 12v 45Ah Maintenance Free
- Air Filter – Donaldson
- Hydraulic Valve – Italian HC Control Valve
- Hydraulic Pump – USA PERMCO HP Pump, 60L/min, 21 MPa (3,045psi) 3000rpm
- Hydraulic Oil Tank – 30 L
- Hydraulic Oil Cooler – Standard
- Hydraulic Connections – JIC, Quick Connects
- Bearings – Japanese NSK throughout
- Tracks – Heavy Duty Rubber Construction
- Machine Weight – 870 kg
- Machine Dimensions – 1740 mm (L) x 830mm (W) x 1370 mm (H)
- Warranty – 24 Months Parts Supply Warranty 36 month Global Briggs and Stratton Engine Warranty
All this for only $19,990+
Limited time offer, while stocks last of this custom built Razorback
Click any of the images below for an enlarged view
Contact us NOW
Contact us below before the stock is gone